ChromePlus has all the functionalities that Google Chrome has. More, ChromePlus added some useful features such as Mouse gesture, Super drag, IE tab, etc. Meanwhile, ChromePlus is free with no function limitation and you can use ChromePlus to surf the internet in any case.
ChromePlus is produced by Maple Studio.
I personally love this browser which is a perfect copycat of Googlechrome but with super high built in features.
FOR FREE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE: [CLICK HERE]
My Chrome Plus Review – Features are Good, But Browser Security is more Important
As I said, a few additional features here and there, can never be a substitute to the security of web browsers. You cannot compromise on the security on any aspect. If you really are fond of the additional features provided to you by ChromePlus browser, you can try alternate browsers like Firefox and Internet Explorer. Most of the additional features of ChromePlus are available in them.
Carrying the argument further, browser development is a continuous activity. You have to devote time and effort constantly to evolve it and push the updates to the users to let them update their machines.
I even do not know, how frequent they update ChromePlus web browser, if they update it all. As far as I know, they always lag behind the Google Chrome by a huge margin in updating its funcionality. Can you really trust them in such a case.
At this stage, I cannot vote for using ChromePlus browser, simple because it is not from an established source at present.
What do you think?
Chrome Plus is a tweaked version of Google Chrome. It has several of additional features as compared to Google Chrome. Chrome Plus is build on the open-source project Chromium. Some extra features in Chrome Plus include – double click tab to close page, mouse gestures, super drag, IE tab and download tools support in context menu.
Additional Features In Chrome Plus
1) Double Click tab to close page: Everytime you need to close a tab, you will have to double click on the close button. This prevents accidental clicks on the close button.
2) Mouse Gestures: Chrome Plus has an advanced mouse gesture which were earlier seen in Firefox and Opera.
3) Super Drag: With the help of super drag, you will have to just drag a link anywhere on the page and the link will be automatically opened on the new tab.
4) IE Tab: With the help of this feature, you can open IE compatible web pages in Chrome itself. All you have to do is just click on the IE tab button situated at the end of location bar.
5) Download Tools Supported In Context Menu: Now you have the added benefit of downloading stuffs in your download manager. Just right click the link and select the download manager.
If you are a constant user of Google Chrome, you will definitely like this modified build of Google Chrome.